Friday 22 February 2013

Asset Table


Asset
(file name & extension)
P
or
S*
Description
(Details of Editing)

Where found

Produced by
How much used
Where used
Why Used
Permission
Mr Monkey picture.JPG
P
A picture of the plasticine character me and my team made for a different unit.
I print screened the image from the animation I made.
Me and my team.
Just this image, I didn’t use any other part of the animation, but I used the full image.
I used it on my brainstorm.
I used it to represent the creative side of the course.
Yes.
College reception.JPG
S
A picture of the reception of the college
I found this image on Google images.
Cheadle & Marple Sixth Form College.
I used the full image to show the entrance to the college to people looking to join.
I used it on my brainstorm and the presentation.
I used it so people will get an understanding of what the college looks like.
Not required.
Outside of the college.JPG
S
A picture of the college from the outside.
I found the image on Google images.
Cheadle & Marple Sixth Form College.
I used the full image.
I used it on my brainstorm and my presentation.
I used it to show people the outside of what the college looks like.
Not required.

No comments:

Post a Comment